Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Travel Nightmares

I was on a trip to Rome with a friend once and she left her purse in a restaurant that we had just finished eating at. Inside the purse was her passport, travelers checks, and some vital medicine so needless to say the panic set in when she discovered it was missing  several minutes later. I'll never forget running from the old ruins just before you get to the Colosseum up until 2 miles of stairs and traffic to get back to the restaurant where we had eaten. I was relieved to speak with the the waiter who said someone had turned it in and was even more relieved once I had it in my hands to hand to my friend.

I recount this travel nightmare to encourage any of my readers to share their experiences be it lost luggage, passport issues, or even just plain food poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment